On Demand Webinar:
A Picture of Production Contract Pharmacal Corp.
Contract Pharmacal Corp. (CPC) develops, manufactures, and packages premium pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter drugs, and dietary supplements. As part of one client contract, CPC built a dedicated plant with eight large-scale lines where they were required to provide their client insight into line capacity and production efficiency. To create this manufacturer-to-customer transparency and optimize operations, CPC turned to ACE to help design and implement a manufacturing execution system (MES) using the Parsec TrakSYS platform.
By deploying this new MES solution, ACE helped CPC overcome the following challenges discussed in the webinar:
- Lack of high-visibility real-time production data
- Minimal insight into the causes of downtime and factors affecting OEE
- Lack of accurate reporting of equipment condition and specific triggers of machine stoppages
- A communication barrier between operators, the maintenance staff, and the engineering group
- Lack of transparency between shifts, primarily from second to first shift
- Establishing targets and a path toward targeted production
- Creating a real-time correlation between line progress and production plan timelines
If you are experiencing similar issues at your facility, complete the registration information to watch the recorded version of this live webinar to learn how a similar MES solution could be deployed in your organization.
Fill out the form on the right to access the Webinar recording.