Your system. Our expertise. Right solution.
- With 100+ employees, we provide system integration services & support throughout the world
- Offices in seven locations, providing support regionally, nationally, and internationally
- Repeatedly recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top growing private companies
Reputation says it all.
- Project completion means your system is performing to specification and full as-built documentation has been delivered
- Most customers come back for additional control systems integration projects and long-term support
- Control Systems Integrators Assosiation (CSIA) Level 1 Certified Member since 2004
Support when you need it.
Nine days before Thanksgiving, a Fortune 100 company called an Applied Control Engineering Project Manager at home to see if ACE could supply engineers to assist with a loop checkout following a Katrina rebuild. They needed five, but were concerned that ACE could only supply one or two. Less than 36 hours later, ACE delivered five experienced process control engineers on site, working straight through the weekend to get the job done.
With offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Texas, Maryland, and Delaware, we have the support where you need it, when you need it.
Expertise and experience that matter.
- Unique blend of talent — chemical, electrical, mechanical, as well as computer sciences
- Unsurpassed employee retention, providing in-project and project-to-project continuity
- Highly experienced, degree-holding engineers work on your projects
As a platform-independent integrator, Applied Control Engineering, Inc. (ACE) has an extensive technology knowledge base and good business relationships with most major vendors.
Our ISO 9000-based quality system ensures that the systems we program incorporate current GAMP best practice guidance and directs the methodologies we employ during design, development, and testing.
ACE is pleased to announce that earlier this year Tri D. Lai and Michael D. Williams became Siemens PCS 7 certified. With Tri and Michael joining the ranks of previously certified Andrew J. Pauls and Kenneth F. Pilotti, ACE now has a total of four certified engineers spread across our Delaware Valley, Gulf Coast, and New England offices.