Your system. Our expertise. Right solution.
- A leader in providing innovative, cost effective solutions for process automation and control system challenges.
- 100+ employees providing system integration services & support.
- Offices in seven locations, serving customer needs both locally and world-wide.
Reputation says it all.
- Project completion means your system is performing to specification and full as-built documentation has been delivered.
- Most customers come back for additional control systems integration projects and long-term support.
- Repeatedly recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies.
Expertise and experience that matter.
- Highly experienced, degreed engineers work on your projects.
- Unique blend of talent — chemical, electrical, mechanical, as well as computer sciences.
- Unsurpassed employee retention, providing in-project and project-to-project continuity.
Support when you need it.
Nine days before Thanksgiving, a Fortune 100 company called an ACE Project Manager at home to see if we could supply engineers to assist with a loop checkout following a Katrina rebuild. They needed five, but were concerned that ACE could only supply one or two. Less than 36 hours later, ACE delivered five experienced process control engineers on site, working straight through the weekend to get the job done.
With offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Texas, Maryland, and Delaware, we have the support where you need it, when you need it.
In March, ACE’s Dave Erby and Gary Hida attended Rockwell Automation’s 2017 PartnerNetwork Conference at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa in Summerlin, Nevada.
ACE invites you to join us in May at the 2017 ISA Food and Pharmaceutical Industries Division (FPID) Symposium in Framingham, MA. Our own Dirk Sweigart will be presenting an MES focused talk.
ACE invites you to join us in May at the Rockwell Automation on the Move (RAOTM) event in the New Jersey Meadowlands. As a Solution Partner, ACE has been invited to both attend and present.