Your system. Our expertise. Right solution.
- A leader in providing innovative, cost effective solutions for process automation and control system challenges.
- 100+ employees providing system integration services & support.
- Offices in seven locations, providing support regionally, nationally, and internationally.
Reputation says it all.
- Project completion means your system is performing to specification and full as-built documentation has been delivered.
- Most customers come back for additional control systems integration projects and long-term support.
- Repeatedly recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies.
Expertise and experience that matter.
- Highly experienced, degreed engineers work on your projects.
- Unique blend of talent — chemical, electrical, mechanical, as well as computer sciences.
- Unsurpassed employee retention, providing in-project and project-to-project continuity.
Support when you need it.
Nine days before Thanksgiving, a Fortune 100 company called an ACE Project Manager at home to see if we could supply engineers to assist with a loop checkout following a Katrina rebuild. They needed five, but were concerned that ACE could only supply one or two. Less than 36 hours later, ACE delivered five experienced process control engineers on site, working straight through the weekend to get the job done.
With offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Texas, Maryland, and Delaware, we have the support where you need it, when you need it.
While the weather is turning crisp in the Northeast, ACE’s Gulf Coast office has been doing its best to enjoy their mild fall weather. Recently, that included hosting a lunchtime BBQ.
In October, ACE’s Branden Citeroni and Jim Kenders traveled to Singapore to provide startup support. When not busy working, Jim was able to visit Gardens by the Bay.
On November 13, 2014 ACE participated in the ISA Houston Section’s Expo and Chili Cook-Off. As in the past ACE both exhibited and competed. This year, we even tried out a new recipe.