Your system. Our expertise. Right solution.
- A leader in providing innovative, cost effective solutions for process automation and control system challenges.
- 100+ employees providing system integration services & support.
- Offices in seven locations, serving customer needs both locally and world-wide.
Reputation says it all.
- Project completion means your system is performing to specification and full as-built documentation has been delivered.
- Most customers come back for additional control systems integration projects and long-term support.
- Repeatedly recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies.
Expertise and experience that matter.
- Highly experienced, degreed engineers work on your projects.
- Unique blend of talent — chemical, electrical, mechanical, as well as computer sciences.
- Unsurpassed employee retention, providing in-project and project-to-project continuity.
Support when you need it.
Nine days before Thanksgiving, a Fortune 100 company called an ACE Project Manager at home to see if we could supply engineers to assist with a loop checkout following a Katrina rebuild. They needed five, but were concerned that ACE could only supply one or two. Less than 36 hours later, ACE delivered five experienced process control engineers on site, working straight through the weekend to get the job done.
With offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Texas, Maryland, and Delaware, we have the support where you need it, when you need it.
In April, ACE’s George Ikonomou traveled to Brindisi, Italy to provide engineering support. When not busy working onsite, George was able to take in some of the ancient city’s sites.
In March, ACE’s Dave Erby and Gary Hida attended Rockwell Automation’s PartnerNetwork Conference. As a Solution Partner, ACE was invited to participate in and attend over 40 sessions.
In March, ACE’s Ian Burns and Mike Lennon attended the 2016 Siemens Oil & Gas Innovations Conference. ACE participated in the Technology Showcase and led a Solution Breakout session.