Your system. Our expertise. Right solution.
- A leader in providing innovative, cost effective solutions for process automation and control system challenges.
- 100+ employees providing system integration services & support.
- Offices in seven locations, serving customer needs both locally and world-wide.
Reputation says it all.
- Project completion means your system is performing to specification and full as-built documentation has been delivered.
- Most customers come back for additional control systems integration projects and long-term support.
- Repeatedly recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies.
Expertise and experience that matter.
- Highly experienced, degreed engineers work on your projects.
- Unique blend of talent — chemical, electrical, mechanical, as well as computer sciences.
- Unsurpassed employee retention, providing in-project and project-to-project continuity.
Support when you need it.
Nine days before Thanksgiving, a Fortune 100 company called an ACE Project Manager at home to see if we could supply engineers to assist with a loop checkout following a Katrina rebuild. They needed five, but were concerned that ACE could only supply one or two. Less than 36 hours later, ACE delivered five experienced process control engineers on site, working straight through the weekend to get the job done.
With offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Texas, Maryland, and Delaware, we have the support where you need it, when you need it.
In May, two engineers from ACE’s Gulf Coast office participated in the Austin Super and Sprint Weekend in Austin, Texas. The group competed in the Spartan Super, one of three main races offered.
In July, the University of Houston-Downtown hosted its annual Houston PREP Engineering Day. Our thanks go out to UHD and Houston PREP for inviting us to participate in and sponsor this event.
ACE is excited to be attending the twelfth annual Parsec Global Summit. ACE’s Matt Rowe is honored to have been selected to present with our customer Pat Pruitt of DuPont.