Your system. Our expertise. Right solution.
- A leader in providing innovative, cost effective solutions for process automation and control system challenges.
- 100+ employees providing system integration services & support.
- Offices in seven locations, serving customer needs both locally and world-wide.
Reputation says it all.
- Project completion means your system is performing to specification and full as-built documentation has been delivered.
- Most customers come back for additional control systems integration projects and long-term support.
- Repeatedly recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies.
Expertise and experience that matter.
- Highly experienced, degreed engineers work on your projects.
- Unique blend of talent — chemical, electrical, mechanical, as well as computer sciences.
- Unsurpassed employee retention, providing in-project and project-to-project continuity.
Support when you need it.
Nine days before Thanksgiving, a Fortune 100 company called an ACE Project Manager at home to see if we could supply engineers to assist with a loop checkout following a Katrina rebuild. They needed five, but were concerned that ACE could only supply one or two. Less than 36 hours later, ACE delivered five experienced process control engineers on site, working straight through the weekend to get the job done.
With offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Texas, Maryland, and Delaware, we have the support where you need it, when you need it.
Join us this October for ISA@Montreal 2018. ACE’s Bill Dugary will be the Session Chair for three tracks, ACE’s Dirk Sweigart will be presenting twice as part of the MES track, and we will be exhibiting.
In September, ACE joined the Boston Area Chapter of the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) at its 27th annual Product Show. We look forward to next year!
Join us this fall for the ISA PCS 2018 – Process Industry Event. Training will focus on the topics of cybersecurity, alarm management, and safety instrumented systems, and include a talk by ACE.